The NI Assembly Education Service is committed to respecting and protecting your personal information.
The Data Protection Act
Any information you provide will be held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act, the NI Assembly Education Service has a legal duty to protect any information collected from you.
Information we collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means (for example by emailing us);
- information that you provide when you complete online surveys, for example teacher feedback surveys; and/or
We may gather information about your general internet use by using cookies. You can read more about what cookies are, how we use them and how you can manage cookies on your computer here.
Visiting the NI Assembly Education Service website from another site
When you are directed to the NI Assembly Education Service website from another site, the NI Assembly Education Service may receive personal information relating to you from the other site(s). You should read the privacy policies for these sites, as these will govern the use of any personal information that you provide and which is then provided to the NI Assembly Education Service.
Linking to another site
How the NI Assembly Education Service uses the information it collects about you
The NI Assembly Education Service may use your personal information:
- to provide you with information that you request from us relating to our products or services;
- to provide you with information relating to other products that may be of interest to you (only if you have consented to receive such additional information);
- to inform you about changes to our website, services, or goods and products; and/or
- to analyse and improve the services offered on the NI Assembly Education Service website.